The Friendless Couple Approves!
BFF or Die
A downloadable game
June 2018 Update: We're glad to say development has nearly finished..! It's taken a while but soon we'll be releasing the final version of BFF or Die. At the mo we're not sure if we'll release on Itch at the same time as Steam or a bit later. You can now wishlist it on Steam, not sure if Itch has an equivalent feature?
Press pack: http://tiny.cc/bffpress
Join: the community list
- We're now supported by the UK Games Fund via our new company ASA Studio..!
- BFF or Die featured on the Intel booth at PAX West!
- Selected for the Indie Showcase at the biggest developer conference in the UK..!
- BFF or Die was featured over at the Square Enix Collective
- We passed Greenlight after one week..! :)
- BFF or Die won best multiplayer game in the UK leg of Game-On 2.0..!
Congratulations! You and your friends are graduating from the prestigious Intergalactic Time Academy. No time for partying though as your first mission awaits! The Orbees are all missing. Yes, those curious little beings made of energy who power our time-tech are nowhere to be fou... no, wait! We have a faint trace on their signal. Are you brave enough to rescue them?
Prepare yourself for unknown dangers. If you find some of the Orbees they might equip your Space-Time Machine with new tech. Decide who is in charge of each gadget and combine your abilities to discover the best strategies.
Use cunning, comradeship and co-operation to survive and never forget the Academy motto: “BFF or Die!”
Project started: Feb 2014
Shaz Yousaf: Game Design & Audio
Andrzej (Anj) Zachera: Programming
Alicher (Alex) Baynazarov: Art & Animation
|Published||Nov 08, 2014|
|Authors||Honey Tribe Studios, Baynazarov|
|Tags||2-player, 3-player, 4-player, Co-op, couch-co-op, Local Co-Op, Local multiplayer, Multiplayer, multiplayer-game, Singleplayer|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Xbox controller, Gamepad (any)|
|Player count||1 - 4|
- BFF or Die: New Preview Video!30 days ago